Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Sulbing, Best Korean Dessert (Best Korean Bingsoo)


Hello dear friends, in this post, I want to take you to my favorite dessert cafe, "Sulbing". This dessert cafe can be easily found when you go to South Korea and is located in many cities.

When I was living in Korea, this dessert cafe has been my favorite all time. Every time I crave for bingsoo (korean dessert), I will always come to this cafe. And for your information, bingsoo is a typical Korean dessert containing shaved ice and various toppings. 

The special thing about this cafe is the bingsoo (korean dessert) which is sold in this cafe comes with the variety of flavors and toppings. You can just choose your favorite one out of many options. My favorite one is Green Tea Sulbing. The bingsoo also come in a quite a large bowl so if you are not a big-eater, make sure you come with your friends to eat the bingsoo together ^^

Besides, not only providing bingsoo, but this cafe also provide other snacks such as toppoki pizza, bread, and other sweet snacks. As for the ambience of cafe, the cafe is really cozy and super comfortable place to hangout with your friends or even for date.

If it's your first time going to Korea, I recommend you to try Sulbing Cafe which is located in Myeongdong Area. Because the location is in the heart of Myeongdong, near the shopping area, so it is very easy to be reached. So, enjoyyyy!!!

Here are some of my favorite menus that I often eat in Sulbing Cafe:
Strawberry Sulbing
Toppoki Pizza
Super delicious toppoki pizza with toppoki and cheese :)
Mango Sulbing
My Favorite Green Tea Sulbing

No comments: