Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

SMTOWN 2023 Live SMCU Palace Jakarta

 Finally, after 11 years, SMTOWN Concert is back in Jakarta.


As SM stan, of course i didn't want to miss this chance. Still a little bit sad coz EXO didn't join the concert, but still happy and got excited to meet other SM Artists, especially NCT and Super Junior.

The concert is held at Gelora Bung Karno (GBK) Stadium Jakarta. It's huge stadium and so many options about where to sit but you should win the ticket war if you want to get the front seat and of course with more expensive price. As for me, I got the ticket at around IDR 1.700.000 (already include tax), well it's quite worth because even though i sat in the GBK tribune, I sat in the front row, so it's good enough to see the stage and the big screen in front of me. Here are some fancams and photos that I got from SMTOWN 2023 Concert Jakarta:

Our ticket

The stage

My NCT Lightstick

Entering the concert venue








Adios. See you at the next concert :)

No comments: