Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

How to Watch Dream Concert in Korea (Dream Concert 2017, My First Ever Kpop Concert in Korea)

Dream Concert,

It is a very big Kpop Concert in Korea, with so many idols and artists. The performers are boy groups, girl groups, and solo singers. And with all that performers, you only have to pay cheap cheap cheap price. That's why I love watching concert in Korea because it's super cheap. If I compare it to watching Kpop concert in my country, of course the price of ticket is more expensive when you watch Kpop concert in your own country (because maybe they have to pay for the accommodation, they need to pay for like hotel, flight, and everything). 

So, this 2017 Dream Concert is the very first Kpop concert I've ever had in Korea. I watch with my friend, Mbak Risa, she is my friend in graduate school who also fond of  Kpop like me. I still remember we bought the ticket for only 50.000 KRW (It's actually considered cheap if you compare when you watch it in your own country). But you know, actually the real price is much much cheaper than that, only 10.000 KRW. We bought at that price because you know the competition of getting the concert ticket in Korea is super super super difficult. Just for a few seconds, and the the tickets are all sold out. At that time me and my friend actually already tried to buy the tickets by our self in their website. We even sat at the computer lab just to get the super fast access of wifi. But still we didn't get it. So yeah we bought it from the Korean seller who wants to sell their ticket at higher price (It's worth it though). 

I watched because of BTOB, gladly we got a seat in the area where Melody sat. Super super amazing experiences because I can sing and do the fanchant together with other Melody. You can see the amazing performance by BTOB here in my video.

But you know, other than BTOB, there are many more artists and idol groups performed at Dream concert. That's why I guarantee you that it's super worthy to watch a Dream Concert.

Me and my friend, the first dream concert for both of us

The venue, Seoul World Cup Stadium

We were queuing to enter the venue

The ticket

I didn't have official lightstick at that time,
so just bought this one

The situation on stage at afternoon

The situation on stage at night

No comments: