Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

How to Go to COEX Starfield Library

It's not difficult to find good library in Seoul. I believe you can find tons of amazing libraries in Seoul. Even when you go to university library, it is also great, comfortable, and instagrammable. Today in this episode of blog, I want to share about one of must-visit libraries in Seoul. Yep, it is Starfield Library which is located inside COEX Mall.

The easiest way to go here based on my experience is by taking subwayYou guys can get on subway Line 2 (Green Line) and get off at Samseong Station Exit 6. From there, you guys can just easily enter Coex Mall. Then you will find the library inside the mall (it's not hard to find the library because the library is super big and it's like the center of the mall). 

Starfield Library is super beautiful and super comfortable. For you guys who want to read books or magazines here, it's definitely your place. I believe you will enjoy your time reading in library. However, most of books are in Korean, so maybe if you guys can understand Korean, that would be great to read here. I forgot whether there are books available in english or not. But as I remember, I thought I found one or two magazine in English. Anyway, just go there, I hope you guys can find an interesting book for you to read.

But, if you just have a short time to visit, don't worry, this place also open for you guys even if you don't read a book, you guys can just sit here and enjoy the ambiences. Or maybe for tourist like me who want to take pictures, you guys can also take pictures here because the place is super super super pretty and instagrammable. But don't be noisy, so you guys won't disturb other visitors^^. And the last but not least, sometimes there are events held in this library, so you can also attend the event took place there. 

Here are the photos of me having fun visiting COEX Starfield Library:

Super happy, I found magazine with Sungjae in its cover

Great article 

Happy expression, because of library and sungjae lol

Inside the magazine

Conclusion, amazing library :)

No comments: